How does it work
Like a giant construction game!
Entirely designed and manufactured in an environmentally friendly manner in Quebec, the Kübbii can be assembled in every direction to create endless configurations!
We choose the shapes and depths suited to the structure we want to achieve and then we dress them with the front and / or back printed sides to create a unique promotional display structure.
- 3 sizes: Large, Mini, Micro
- 2-12 ” size deep
- 100% recycled and recyclable cardboard
- Dextrin glue
- All sides have the same texture and can be used in all manners
Fixed or removable printed faces
- Adapted to each shape of Kübbii
- On recycled cardboard
- Many possible cuts
- Catalog colors or customized
- High quality UV resistant print
Kübbii assembly options
- Velcro straps for assembling the modules together or fixing them to the wall. Take place under the printed faces for linear structures
- Screw directly into the Kübbii for structures with staggered Kübbii
Catalog of colors, textures and themes
Give us the color codes and feel free to make the assortments that you like the most
Temporary, seasonal, thematic printed faces or playful for children
Interior and exterior measurements
- Lightweight: As light as paper, it makes handling easy.
- Solid: as solid as wood, 1 ottoman can support more than 100kg.
- Durability: the design with rounded corners avoids seeing damaged corners quickly.
- Uniform texture: thanks to the alternation of direction of the cardboard slices, the strength and texture are identical, whatever the direction of use. Your Kübbii display will be homogeneous whatever the configuration chosen
- Health and safety: No toxic products are used. Recycled cardboard and dextrin based glue contain no formaldehyde (often used in glues and wood panels).